[Tellico-users] Re: How to get library content online?

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Apr 5 03:27:26 UTC 2011

On Monday 04 April 2011, Peter Schadt wrote:
> We are a little noncommercial library and use tellico. We have a
> joomla-based website and try to get the library content online, to give
> people the option to see what books we have. Does tellico offer an
> application for joomla to read its content to put it online? Or do have
> an idea how to do that?

Hi Peter,

Tellico doesn't have any real framework for integrating with any CMS
(joomla, drupal, etc.). The data file is a zipped XML file, so in theory, some
XSLT or XML import could be used, but there's nothing I can offer that would
do the job for you right now. It would have to be written from scratch.

Sorry!