[Tellico-users] Tellico, a summary field from Amazon

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Sep 10 14:15:24 UTC 2010

Hi Alaric,

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 1:43 AM, Alaric Titeux <maildebab at gmail.com> wrote:

> I discovered tellico that fits perfectly with my needs.
> But there is no default summary field.
> So i tried to make one, but i dont understand how to make him retrieve
> those summarys from Amazon (fr).

Thanks for your email. You're correct. While creating a new field may be
easy enough, connecting it to Amazon results is a bit more difficult. It
requires editing the amazon2tellico.xsl file.

Which summaries are you interested in? I can send you the edits easily
enough. What kind of collection is this for?