[Tellico-users] Information of the "Hacking Tellico" chapter still up to date?

Dominik Honnef dominikh at fork-bomb.org
Sat Oct 30 17:47:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just read the "Hacking Tellico" chapter at
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-office/tellico/hacking.html
and noticed that some (probably newer?) features of the Tellico file
format are not described, for example that fields can have props like
templates or default values.

I am also seeing fields with flags="32", but the documented flags would
only allow up to 15, so I am really clueless as to what those additional
flags are.

Is there a newer document around, or any plans on updating the existing
one? That'd really help me.

Yours,
Dominik Honnef