[Tellico-users] Source list don't show up - Urgent!

alessio c viandante68 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:48:35 UTC 2010

Yes I have.

I solved the problem anyway. The list show up only when you create a
collection, because of course for each collection there are different lists
available.

I'm sorry for the stupid question, however I don't get why "Library of
Congress US" and "ISBNdb" show up in the new search when you don't have
created any collection. Maybe there should be a message saying that you have
to create a collection to see the list you want to use, for a new user this
thing may be confusing.

Thanks Robby!

Alessio