[Tellico-users] [Fwd: Re: Tellico - searching for music using Amazon]

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Mar 30 04:15:00 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

I think I must have filed your email in the wrong folder and just now
discovered it. I apologize for the late reply.

On Monday 22 February 2010, Peter wrote:
> I just installed the new version and the b.m. bug is gone now, thank you
> very much for that. I have one more question. Is there something like
> wishlist in Tellico? What I'd like to do is to keep track of books which
> I know of, but don't posses yet or are missing in my collection. Some
> sort of list which I can print and take with me to the bookstore. I
> wasn't able to find such feature till now, but maybe I'm searching on
> the wrong place.

You could either have a separate file for your wishlist collection
altogether, or add a checkbox field called "wishlist". Then you could filter
on the entries that have wishlist checked and just print the report for that
list.