[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.2 Released

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 4 22:25:14 UTC 2010

>> I dont have any problems searching Amazon with Tellico 2.2, KDE 4.4.0
>> on ubuntu.

> Hmm, so I couldn't reproduce this on my F-12 box with both tellico 2.2
> and tellico 2.1 under KDE 4.4.0, so it seems to be F-11/KDE
> 4.4.0-specific.

OK, it seemed to be the 4.4.0 update, without a restart of the user
session that caused the original error.  I logged out of the session,
rebooted and all works fine now on Fedora 11 with tellico 2.2.

I am now pushing the new tellico to stable on F-11 and F-12:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/tellico-2.2-1.fc11

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/tellico-2.2-1.fc12

Alex