[Tellico-users] Tellico crash when opening old custom created database files

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Jul 29 03:09:45 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 28 July 2010, you wrote:
> Hi Robby,
>
> Thanks for your
answer. I don't mind sending the file to you, though I
> hope it's 8MB in
size aren't too inconvenient. Find the file attached.
> If you aren't able
to reproduce the bug I can try to install the dbg
> package manually.
Thanks again for your hard work on making Tellico a
> great application.
It is really appreciated.

It turns out to be an image-loading bug that I
fixed back in April. The fix was added unfortunately after Tellico 2.2 was
released, so it'll be in the next version...thanks for passing along the
file!