[Tellico-users] File Chooser dialog

Benjamin Trigona-Harany bosth at alumni.sfu.ca
Tue Jan 12 18:47:32 UTC 2010

OK, I tracked down the problem in the sources. It will only crop up for those
of us using the en_GB locale.  The old /po/en_GB/tellico.po contains lines
like:

msgid "*.tc *.bc|Tellico Files (*.tc)"
msgstr "Tellico Files (*.tc)"

I'm attaching a patch to change all similar lines to:

msgid "*.tc *.bc|Tellico Files (*.tc)"
msgstr "*.tc *.bc|Tellico Files (*.tc)"

I've recompiled and tested. Works fine now!
Ben