[Tellico-users] Would it be possible to split out the "webcam" logic into separate RPM ?

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Feb 11 04:24:43 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 10 February 2010, Matthew Soffen (tellico) wrote:
> And, Yes. I do have a TV Tuner card in my machine (so it is defaulting to
> using that).

I wonder if there's someway to detect the different between a TV tuner and a
webcam...

> At the very least, having the enable/disable toggle would be a wonderful
> compromise.

I think I'll go ahead and release 2.2 this weekend, as I was planning. And
then add a toggle/config option. Since that includes a string change, I
don't want to add it right now since it would impact the translators. But I
agree, it's a definite need.