[Tellico-users] batch import pdfs

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Aug 17 05:17:39 UTC 2010

On Monday 16 August 2010, you wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:58:07 -0700, Robby Stephenson <robby at periapsis.org>
wrote:
> > Sent where? :) Haven't seen one yet...
>
> Sent wherever the automated bug reporter sends reports.  If you still
> haven't received it, and if the report is cached somewhere locally and
> you can tell me where to find it, I can reforward.

Hmmm, it's supposed to send them to this tellico-users list. But I don't see
anything in the queue or the spam filter. And I don't think the messages are
cached.  Sometimes the bug email is misconfigured, or for people who run
Tellico on GNOME, things don't connect as they should. I'm not sure if
that's the case here.

But if you could repeat the crash, which I think you said was caused by
dragging and dropping multiple files? It might even be a particular file, I
suppose, that could be causing the crash.

Thanks!