[Tellico-users] sorting and viewing entries

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Aug 12 14:07:08 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 11 August 2010, xPol wrote:
> I would like to sort entries according to their creation and last
> modification time. Any hints?

In the rop-right column view, right-click on the header and show the fields
for creation and modification time. Then you can click those columns to sort
by the date. In the icon view in the lower right, right-click in the area,
and follow the sort submenu.

> Also, i would like to customize the entry view.
> Is it possible?

You can download other templates for the entry view directly from Tellico in
the Settings->Configure Tellico->Templates dialog. The templates are XSL files
dowloaded from http://kde-files.org/index.php?xcontentmode=676 If you want to
customize one, copy it into your .kde/share/apps/tellico/entry-templates/
directory and then runn Tellico and choose the new template.

That may sound a bit complicated, feel free to ask speific questions. :)