[Tellico-users] Tellico bug in Search facility

AMANDA CHANDLER amandachandler862 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 10 18:45:27 UTC 2010

Hi there.
I have a problem with the ISBN Search
function in this package. When I run this on Ubuntu 10.4 netbook
edition, running on an ASUS Eee PC 900, it has a couple of
interesting extra features which I am not sure are intentional:
a) it activates my webcam and opens a
new window showing me myself in the webcam, with no controls or
options available to close the window or switch off the webcam (which
is off by default on my system). It does this not only when the
dialogue box opens but again if you change the search e.g. to/from
ISBN.com.
b) when you fill in the ISBN number and
click "search", sometimes instead of finding the book, even
when a valid number is entered which is found on other occasions, it
re-displays the screen with some apparently random ISBN number and
repeatedly searches and changes the number on its own.
Hope this information is enough for you
to track down the bug.
Yours faithfully,
A J Chandler