[Tellico-users] Searching for DVDs with Amazon Japan

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Apr 26 23:09:02 UTC 2010

On Sunday 25 April 2010, Malcolm Reid wrote:
> Hi, I compiled Tellico 2.2 from scratch (on Ubuntu 9.4/ARM) and if I
> make a Videos collection and try to search Amazon Japan, the only
> results returned are VHS - no DVD, Bluray, HD-DVD etc. This doesn't
> seem to be a known bug, so is there something I'm doing wrong?
> Searching Amazon UK and US give results with DVD and Bluray etc.

It's not a known bug, no. But then, it's probably hardly ever tested. And
there are many version updates for the amazon data source, they've certainly
been known to update or change the search type for different locales.

The best way to test is to give me an example search, and what the expected
results should include. Then I can make a unit test and figure out what's
going on.