[Tellico-users] Tellico 1.3.6 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Sep 27 01:35:50 UTC 2009

On Friday 21 August 2009, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> On Friday 21 August 2009, you wrote:
> > I've already decided that no matter what you decide I'm sticking with
> > Tellico.  I've found it to be head and shoulders above all the others.
> > BUT... if you could see your way clear to restoring this capability I
> > know of many people that would be very happy.
>
> Finding the small library for authentication was a big help. It appears
> to be less work than I expected to backport. I'm going to try to get to
> it once I get 2.0 out.

If anyone is still on KDE3 and wants to try using the new Amazon
authentication, grab 1.3.6 and let me know if it works for you. I didn't do
extensive testing, but Amazon seems to work. That's the only change from
1.3.5. I'm not going to make a big deal out of announcing 1.3.6, though...

http://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-1.3.6.tar.gz