[Tellico-users] Bug with CD Collection Entry

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Sep 10 13:53:19 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 09 September 2009, Matthew Soffen (tellico) wrote:
> Good Eve All.
>
> I think I found a bug with the way it handles multiple artists in the
> Track List.
>
> If you Enter a name like "Eddie Money; Ronnie Spector" as the "Artist" it
> splits them into two lines and messes everything up.

Oh, hmmm, that's true.  And I can't think of any way around it. Rather than
considering each column a different value, each line is considered so. That
means you can't enter multiple artists for an individual track in the track
list. I'm not  sure if I can fix that in a backwards-compatible
way...drat...in any case, thanks for letting me know.