[Tellico-users] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for tellico.

Joe Bacom joe at docsimple.com
Wed Sep 9 03:21:32 UTC 2009

Yes, I should have mentioned that.  Images in a separate sub-directory is my default settings and this was in effect when I opened the album collection so Tellico did exactly what I asked of it.  :-)

Thanks;

Joe

--
The end is near for over roasted, over ornamented, over priced coffee.

Penguin: Linux version 2.6.27 x86_64, 22,401.05 BogoMIPS
Skype: joebacom
AOL: joeb1002
Yahoo: joebacom
Jabber: bacomj