[Tellico-users] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for tellico.

Joe Bacom joe at docsimple.com
Tue Sep 8 04:45:25 UTC 2009

Hi Robby;

Thanks for the reply.  The version I was running at the time of the crash was/is 2.0pre1.  I'd be happy to try with version 2.0pre2 (downloading now).  I'll also make the collection available here: http://www.doxfs.org/ashley-album-collection.tc (4.1MB).  The image files are included in the collection file and that may actually be part of the problem.  I'm not sure where my daughter got the images from.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can provide and I'll report back on how 2.0pre2 handles the collection.

Joe

--
The end is near for over roasted, over ornamented, over priced coffee.

Penguin: Linux version 2.6.27 x86_64, 22,401.05 BogoMIPS
AOL: joeb1002
Yahoo: joebacom
Jabber: bacomj