[Tellico-users] Cmake problems

Wild Mantis Shrimp nullkhorebh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:00:44 UTC 2009

Hi, whenever I try building either pre1 or pre2, I get the following error
message after an otherwise unremarkable set of confirmations:

cmake .
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:84 (MESSAGE):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in

/home/wildmantisshrimp/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde4-profile/default/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:33 (find_package)

I have KDE4 installed, and fairly sure I have qt4 as well... Help? I'd
really like Amazon support back.