[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.0pre2 Released

Robert Hancock reh at agelada.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 12:25:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have just succeeded building and running tellico-2.0pre2.
I can open and save existing data files, including modifying existing
entries. However, when I create a new entry, tellico exits with a
segmentation fault as soon as I try to save it.
(The KDE crash handler comes up but the developer information is
described as 'not useful'.)

what more information should i try to provide?

robert h.