[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.0pre2 Released
robby at periapsis.org
Tue Sep 1 14:30:46 UTC 2009
Tellico 2.0pre2 is available at
Since version 2.0pre1 was released, the following changes have been made:
* The dependency on the QCA2 library was removed. It is no longer
necessary for running Amazon searches.
* Default fields for entry creation and modification date were added.
* The documentation was updated.
* A bug that caused a crash with some large images was fixed.
* HTML export was fixed to include correct image location.
* A crashing bug when creating loans was fixed.
* Saving the visible columns and ordering was fixed.
Bang on it as much as you like, please backup your data. Send your issues to
the mailing list.
Same announcement at
It'll be about two weeks before 2.0 is out for good.
More information about the tellico-users