[Tellico-users] OK, Why Won't the Secret Key Store

Thomas Ronayne trona at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 19 11:10:15 UTC 2009

tellico-users-request at kde.org wrote:
> On Friday 16 October 2009, Thomas Ronayne wrote:
>
>> I've entered the access key and the secret key five times (copy-paste
>> from Amazon). The Secret Key is not getting stored and I can't access
>> Amazon information.
>>

> Which version? 2.0?
>
> Robby

Yep, 2.0.

I've been running Tellico for some years, upgraded to 1.3.6 (worked fine
with Amazon.com keys), did a clean install of Slackware 13.0 (from
Slackware 12.2), installed Tellico 2.0, which seems to work fine except
for the problem with the Amazon.com keys. The package was built using
the SlackBuilds.org (so it's compiled on this platform).

I dunno...

--
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

If a man in the forest says something and no woman is present is he still wrong?