[Tellico-users] anyone have example reports?

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Oct 13 13:38:30 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Someone had emailed me about finding better HTML templates for reports,
etc.  I'm not much of a designer, which is why most of Tellico's reports are
just grey and white columns. If anyone has an example of a report that you
think would work well, I'd be happy to do the conversion into XSL to work
with Tellico.

Or if you have ideas about other reports to do. I need to work on cleaning
up the Group Report, the bar charts look messy.

Maybe if anyone has an example of a fancy, stylish way of presenting columns
of data... :)