[Tellico-users] building tellico 2.0 from svn

Regis Boudin regis at boudin.name
Sun Oct 4 19:37:18 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

On Sun, 2009-10-04 at 11:41 +0100, Robert Hancock wrote:
> hi,
>
> basically a fine piece of work, and i have the amazon lookups working fine with my growing book collection. thanks!
>
> some bugs and comments:
>
> *) since a couple of days it's not been possible to build tellico directly from the SVN sources. the cmake step fails:
>
> CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
> Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
> TAGLIB_INCLUDES
>
> i think that the TAGLIB_INCLUDES variable is associated with an optional package (to do with media files), but the way it is referenced in the CMake files doesn't respect this ==>  if you don't have the optional package installed on your system, the make will fail.

My mistake. Well, sort of. The cmake script to find taglig is broken, so
if it builds on some systems, it doesn't on on other. And because cmake
relies only on the scripts installed on the builder's machine, fixing it
means dirty workaround. But I will fix that.

Can't really comment on the rest.

Regis