[Tellico-users] Tellico crash

Matthew Soffen sirgeek at mrsucko.org
Sun Nov 29 01:56:23 UTC 2009

> On Monday 23 November 2009, Kevtech wrote:
>> Had just started Tellico and in the title pane I clicked on 'title' to
>>  sort, and it crashes immediately. Very reproducible.
>
> What version? Sounds like one that's been fixed in version 2.1.1.

I'm having an issue on html export.  It is crashing consistently (100% of
the time) with my DVD collection and on my Video Game collections.  It
appears to be soemething introduced with the newest version (2.1.1 on
Fedora 11).

I'm in the process of doing an yum update to see of it solves the issue.

I'll also be glad to supply the .tc files if they'll help debug the issue.