[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.1 on Debian has no Amazon support

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Sat Nov 21 03:19:30 UTC 2009

The Debian packages currently on Debian unstable are not providing the
option to search Amazon. This is probably a compile-time issue, since I
know the source code supports the feature.

I've reported this as a bug, but would like to compile the new 2.1.1
myself in the meantime. However, I'm having a hard time figuring out the
dependencies. What libraries and -dev packages will I need to compile
the source?

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"