[Tellico-users] Crash at column sorting

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Nov 13 14:34:18 UTC 2009

On Thursday 12 November 2009, Mehmet Nur Olcay wrote:
> On Friday 13 November 2009 03:24:18 Robby Stephenson wrote:
> > Known bug that was fixed and then appears to be reintroduced by me.
> > Should be fixed now, thanks for catching that.
>
> Just updated to the latest trunk, and sadly it's still there, can not
>  sort by any column(Year, Director, IMDB Rate etc..)

The crash is still there, or just that the sorting is wrong? I've never been
able to reproduce this one myself, so the bug fixing is a bit hard. Can you
send me another full backtrace for the crash?

For me, with the current trunk, all the sorting that I try seems to work and
the names and titles are formatted as I expect.  So it must be some detail
that I'm missing.