[Tellico-users] Strange behavior importing data from Amazon

Trust No1 trustno12003 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 19:15:42 UTC 2009

Thank you. Maybe when updating you could show a pop window with the default
search allowing the user to modify the search string when the results are
not like wanting. It's just a suggestion. I think most of the scripts of Ant
Movie Catalog do something similar. They take the value of the film title
but let the user modify.

Regards