[Tellico-users] Strange behavior importing data from Amazon

Trust No1 trustno12003 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 15:31:56 UTC 2009

Hello

I've imported my CD collection from a CSV file and I'm trying to complete it
with Amazon, Discogs and Yahoo Music Service. I've sent another e-mail
regarding the problems with Discogs. Amazon seems to work, but its doing
something weird. For example, I got an album, "Get a Grip" from Aerosmith.
If I select the option to update from Amazon using the menu of the right
click, It find a list of albums in which you can't find "Get a Grip". But if
you use the option "Search" from the bar, and search by title in Amazon, it
find "Get a Grip" by Aerosmith. How is it posible?

Regards