[Tellico-users] Problems importing album data from discogs

Trust No1 trustno12003 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 15:27:05 UTC 2009

Hello

I've imported my CD collection in Tellico using a CSV file. In order to
complete the fields, specially the songs, I'm trying to use Discogs which is
more complete for spanish groups that Amazon. I've created an account in
Discogs.com and I got my API Key. I've setup Tellico, but whenever I try to
update an album, I got an error message like that:

 "The file or folder
http://www.discogs.com/release/1971828?f=xml&api_key=88449fe340 does not
exist"

Why is this happening? Did I setup something wrong?. I got Tellico version
2.1.1 compiled by myself in Mandriva 2010.0

Best Regards