[Tellico-users] Build error when compiling tellico 2.1.1

John D Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 21:07:15 UTC 2009

> Hello,
>
> please install the qt-Devel-Packages.
>
> Bye
> Mario

They were installed, but that was on my laptop... my desktop machine compiled tellico properly.

Now I can scan with the webcam and have set up an account on ISBNdb.com. Scanning works, but it is really sensitive and I don't have much chance to select OK when the book shows up in the list. The camera scans again really quickly and sometimes gets the number wrong and the listed book disappears. If only I had a third arm to operate the mouse while I'm scanning the book :)

John C.