[Tellico-users] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for tellico.

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Dec 3 14:35:17 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 02 December 2009, Matthew Soffen wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > That was the other crash you sent? Since I couldn't reproduce it, I
> > tried to
> > guess at a fix. You're saying the current svn still crashes?
> >
> > Robby
>
> I'm not sure if its SVN or not (Its the 2.1.1 release file).  I built the
> RPM's using the 2.0.1 tellico.spec file (with the modification to disable
> the web cam issue).

That would be 2.1.1 then. You can always check by doing Help->About Tellico.

> 1) Search - Perhaps only on my OS - Fedora 11, if the Webcam code is
> enabled, the code gets garbage data - and no way to disable it.  I think
> this could be done one of several ways - Disable it by default and have a
> check box on the search form to use the web cam is probably the easiest.

Garbage data, meaning the search results are bad? Can you just walk me
through whatever steps you're taking? In detail...something like
1. open search dialog
2. type 'harry potter' in search box
3. select amazon
4. click search
5. Notice garbage results, such as...

> 2) Export - Its crashing when trying to do the HTML export.

That's the one, I think I fixed already. I guess we'll have to see in the
next version. :)