[Tellico-users] tellico, ubuntu and citations in openoffice

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Dec 1 14:28:15 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009, Frank Wolff wrote:
> too sad, I already tried that. Is there another option to cite more
> comfortably than copying each and every line by hand? Maybe a way to
> copy a bunch of infos like author, title, etc... into the clipboard.
> Just the way it already works for bibtex, but with some more
> information, meaning some relevant fields. So that one could easily
> paste afterwards.
>
> Any option like this would really help making tellico more comfortable
> for authors.

Sorry, there's nothing really that does that right now. The only other
citation is for inserting bibtex references into something like lyx or kile.

There may be a way to finesse it by exporting to bibtex and then using that
as the bibliographic reference in the ooo document. But I'm not sure. I
don't use ooo much.