[Tellico-users] Modification of some report templates

patrick guignot patrick_guignot at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 23 18:18:25 UTC 2009

Hello Robby,

I try to modify some xsl reports files in /usr/share/apps/tellico/report-templates in order to have reports wich better suits my needs.
I have two dumb questions about this reports (in case of mangling of the xsl code examples by my webmail I add a txt file with the duplicate content of this mail).

1) In the file Group_View.xsl I can read this :

<!-- To choose which fields of each entry are printed, change the
     string to a space separated list of field names. To know what
     fields are available, check the Tellico data file for <field>
     elements. -->
<xsl:param name="column-names" select="'title'"/>
<xsl:variable name="columns" select="str:tokenize($column-names)"/>

The comment says "change the string"...well yes but wich string ? I tried different things but failed.
If I have a Tellico collection with 3 fields : foo, bar and baz and if I want a report with only foo and bar what is the syntax I must use ?

2) In the file Image_List.xsl there is a hardcoded title for the report :

   <title>Tellico</title>
  </head>

How can I use my collection title instead of this hardcoded value ?
Of course there is the solution to create a report for each collection with different hardcoded titles in each of these reports...but it will be better to replace the hardcoded value by some variable..but I don't know the syntax.

Thanks in davance for your answer.

Patrick