[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.0pre1 released

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Fri Aug 21 14:05:47 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 08:35:38PM -0700, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> So, (big deep breath), I'm finally to a point where I'm reasonably sure that
> there are no serious issues with the current Tellico development. I'm making
> v2.0pre1 available from
> http://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-2.0pre1.tar.bz2

Thanks Robby ! Seems to work fine for my own usage (CDs, DVDs, Comics,
Books)
I pushed a version for Mandriva cooker today.

> * Searching Amazon now requires a secret key from amazon.com, and the QCA2
> library. The place to sign up for the account is https://affiliate-
> program.amazon.com/gp/flex/advertising/api/sign-in.html If anyone could send
> me the corresponding webpage for the other amazon sites, I'd appreciate it.

Seems to work nocely, Thanks for adding that support !
I don't know what you mean by other pages ? I used the link provided in
tellico and it's working fine, even for the french Amazon.

> Please be nice. :) This has been a lot of work, so if something is broken
> that I didn't mention, please let me know, but remember this is a small
> hobby for me. I do have a number of other, higher priority, things in my
> life. :)

The only point I see now, is this:

When you ask for th detail of an item, there is systematically a
general tab. In my case it's always empty as I had before a "Général"
tab instead. Maybe could be removed if empty ?

Thanks for your work on fixing all the other issues reported !
Bruno.
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org
Des infos sur les logiciels libres -- http://www.HyPer-Linux.org