[Tellico-users] Problems using export to html (svn)

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Aug 13 13:37:14 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 12 August 2009, Sebastian Held wrote:
>  - if an existing html-file is overwritten, the confirmation dialog pops
> up for every image
>  - the field sequence in the exported html file is not changeable (not by
> dragging the fields in the view)

I don't think this is ever been possible. :) If you have some nifty
Javascript for enabling it, I'd be happy to add it to the HTML template. The
exported HTML should match the current view in the Tellico window.

>  - if the cover is displayed, the pictures will be exported with an
> absolute path (the path points to ~/.kde4/..., which is wrong, because
> I'm using a side-by-side picture folder: tellico.tc and tellico_files/ )
>  - the progress bar is not showing image copying actions (stays at 0 %
> and then jumps to about 60 %)

Thanks for those reports, this is all for exporting individual entry files,
too, or not? I'll work on getting them fixed.