Return text on .wav/pcm files

Uwe Dippel udippel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:59:14 BST 2023

Unfortunately not at this moment. We are talking about a thin client, 8 GB
of hard disk. I have downloaded the most recent .deb, but (as feared) it
displays a bunch of unresolved dependencies that I can't meet.
I am confident that many a people could very easily test this by just
trying to taglib a .wav or .pcm or likewise file with the most recent
version.
I'll keep this topic in mind, however, until ubuntu updates its taglib
repository, and will report back in case.