[EXT] Re: Album Art Support on Taglib

Hu, Ying huy at shure.com
Mon Apr 4 19:49:11 BST 2022

Hello:

Is there any update on my question “May I know what is album art file format which can be acceptable by Taglib, like bitmap, jpg or png?
”?    I  have sent this message for some days.

Thanks!

May I know what is album art file format which can be acceptable by Taglib, like bitmap, jpg or png?

Thanks.