Debug Compiling Issues

Mithu Singh mithusingh32 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 21:02:25 BST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to link TagLib in my project. Everything links properly when I
compile Release in VS2019. However, when I switch to debug the compiler
complains about unresolved external symbols.

I have verified that taglib is build using the Debug configuration. (When I
compile my project as Release w/ taglib built using debug it will fail).

Is there something I need to change in by debug configuration to allow
taglib to b correctly linked in my project?

--
Sukhmeet S. Khalar