Debug Compiling Issues

Festus Hagen festushagenlists at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 15:18:11 GMT 2019

 Build types cannot (should not) be mixed ... Debug -> Debug or Release -> Release.
Google is your friend.
     On Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 6:58:00 AM EDT, Mithu Singh <mithusingh32 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello,

I am trying to link TagLib in my project. Everything links properly when I compile Release in VS2019. However, when I switch to debug the compiler complains about unresolved external symbols.

I have verified that taglib is build using the Debug configuration. (When I compile my project as Release w/ taglib built using debug it will fail).

Is there something I need to change in by debug configuration to allow taglib to b correctly linked in my project?

--
Sukhmeet S. Khalar