Constructing an ID3v2::Frame without a file

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Aug 9 17:21:18 BST 2019

https://taglib.org/api/classTagLib_1_1ID3v2_1_1FrameFactory.html#a6ab4884405b6b1c6d9f68f9f7514fb45

> That's called a "singleton" and such is common in object-oriented
> design:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singleton_pattern

Thanks. Not an idiom that I've encountered before!

It might be beneficial to TagLib newbies such as myself to include this
information in that method's Doxygen entry (which at present is
absolutely blank).

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |