Find Taglib library - installation

Christophe Ribal kristof.ribal at hotmail.fr
Tue Apr 2 16:58:38 BST 2019

Hello,

I'm contacting you because I can't find any clear information about how to properly install and run Taglib. I've installed it using cmake commands (... -> sudo make install ) but now I'm stuck. I can include the headers from my IDE, but I have some linking errors as it seems that the compiler can't find the compiled library (undefined reference to TagLib:: ...)

I've read the following sentence :

Note that TagLib<https://taglib.org/api/namespaceTagLib.html>'s include install directory must be included in the header include path. Simply adding <taglib/tag.h<https://taglib.org/api/tag_8h.html>> will not work.

But I can't figure out how to do that and whether it's a path to the solution or not.

Thanks in advance for any help,

--

Christophe Ribal