Taglib album image

Mark P mark_np at hotmail.it
Sun Mar 4 00:11:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

Any good Samaritan would be willing to help me on how to extract image album from on specific path using visual studio with c++.
With the code in example folder I can get every tag from mp3, m4a, wav and wma but I don't know how to get album art.
I only managed to extract it from mp3 using another library (id3lib) and I would need to get it from other audio format.
It has been 4-5 days that I'm searching on the net without finding anything about taglib relative to my problem. I found a method in an answer of taglib's developer on stack overflow but it applies only to mp3 and I don't know how to convert it and save it as an image from the struct it returns. I found other methods always on Google but they are not working.
Then finally I found this archive with a lot of post.
It is not for laziness that I am asking directly but it is to save time if somebody has already done it. If somebody say that everything is on the archive I'll read all the post until I found the solution.

Thank you,
Mark