Installing TagLib

Kamil KarpiƄski kamil.k3 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 7 16:47:54 UTC 2017

Hello

My name is Kamil and i'm form Poland, for my Studies project I choose to write a Media Player. Previously i wrote my program (only music) as my hobby in "Pascal" language, using Delphi libraries and Embarcadero Studio. Additonally i used this 3Delite's Tag libraries, and Bass Library as player library to music in Windows.
Now I want write it in C++ language, becouse is required and also in Embarcadero Stuido C++Builder with Bass Library. So my question is, how install TagLib to use it on Windows and this software?

Please help.
Yours faithfully.
Kamil K.

P.S. I'm sorry for the language (I'm not good with it)