TagLib v1.11.1 released

odefta at medjava.ro odefta at medjava.ro
Wed Oct 26 21:34:21 UTC 2016

Thanks.

Is it possible to write ID3v2 header in MP4 (AAC) files?

When I am trying to do this I am receiving the following errors:

TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid MPEG layer bits.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Could not read the next frame header.
TagLib: MPEG::Properties::read() -- Could not find a valid first MPEG frame in the stream.