TagLib v1.11 BETA 2 released
tsuda.kageyu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:35:58 UTC 2016
Hi all! We are happy to announce the release of TagLib v1.11 BETA 2.
We released v1.11 BETA about a month ago, and we have fixed several bugs
I think we'd better have some more beta period to make sure if it works,
however, at the same time, I'd like to offer users the current version to
I'd like to thank everybody who contributed to this release.
Changes in this release:
* Better handling of PCM WAV files with a 'fact' chunk.
* Better handling of corrupted APE tags.
* Efficient decoding of unsynchronized ID3v2 frames.
* Fixed text encoding when saving certain frames in ID3v2.3 tags.
* Fixed updating the size of RIFF files when removing chunks.
* Several smaller bug fixes and performance improvements.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the taglib-devel