TagLib's future

Festus Hagen festushagenlists at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 17:19:34 UTC 2015

It would be nice if the requester could assign predefined labels to their own pull requests ... I do like having only 'minor' and 'wishlist', no 'critical'.

Silence uint ambiguity errors in tests, Is my only pull request that should be in the next release, the rest are trivial wishlists items, the only one that could cause an issue is Append TIME to TDRC ..., I do not _know_ the big picture of affect, I'm not as fluent as most of y'all.

Thanks for doing what y'all do ...

-Enjoy
: )_~