TagLib's future

Tsuda Kageyu tsuda.kageyu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:45:22 UTC 2015

Hi Sander,

First, I agree with you it's good to freeze the changes at a certain point
or just now. Many people are awaiting the next release.

Certainly, I have been making a lot of pull requests that may delay the
progress of the project. However, I don't think they have to necessarily
merged into the next release. How about closing the non-urgent pull request
for now? (Privately, I hope "length in milliseconds" feature be merged.)

Regards,
Kageyu