Patch for C binding

Steve McDaniel steve at klumzy.com
Wed Feb 18 15:32:56 UTC 2015

All,

I've added a new function to the C binding for taglib.

(Note, I dont have the code in front of me atm, some of the struct
names may be incorrect in this email)

The entry point lets your create a TagLib_File from a file already
loaded into memory given buffer and size.  The format argument let's
your pass the data type , mpeg, flac, ogg, etc in order to initialize
the correct class internally.

New API addition:

TagLib_File * taglib_file_new_from_buffer(const char *buffer, int
size, const char *format);

Internally the function uses a ByteVectorStream for buffer and size.

Any interest in a patch?

Thanks,

Steve