golang bindings

Nick Sellen talktome at nicksellen.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 23:45:16 UTC 2014

I just wrote some read-only golang bindings for taglib:
https://github.com/nicksellen/audiotags

I based the C/C++ parts on the taglib_c bindings, but heavily modified. I
re-released as LGPL and included the original copyright info.

It:

   - uses libtag directly (doesn't use the C bindings)
   - read only support
   - returns the extended metadata (albumartist, composer, discnumber,
   etc...)
   - builds with cgo
   - comes with a simple command to print tags

There are two other existing golang bindings, both of which don't support
extended attributes (as they are based on the taglib C bindings), they do
support writing:
https://github.com/vbatts/go-taglib
https://github.com/wtolson/go-taglib