Crash in frameListMap()["APIC"];

wifanlith wifanlith at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:53:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

I had to give up on an upgrade to 1.9.1 last year, as other projects came up
and I couldn't get it working in time, but now I am back at it. I have build
taglib for windows as described in the documentation, and I have had great
success with one problem.

My code, which hasn't changed from 1.7, is now crashing when it tries to
read embedded artwork. IT is crashing in the line :-

frameListMap()["APIC"];

I have looked online about it and it seems like there may be a difference in
this code with dynamic and static building of taglib.

I think its the same as this...

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/taglib-devel/2011-April/001909.html
<https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/taglib-devel/2011-April/001909.html>

Can anyone shed some light?